As a Midweight Designer you’ll play a key role in developing breath-taking design work for large clients within a global marketing organisation across projects, pitches, and briefings, with the freedom and autonomy to achieve your design goals.
This role would be ideal for a Designer who is looking to enhance their knowledge and career aspirations, within a huge marketing organisation, with worldwide clients.
As a successful Midweight Designer, you will be a versatile all-rounder, skilled at working under pressure, often overseeing multiple projects, and working at pace to deliver your work successfully to clients.
Why join our client as a Midweight Designer?
- Competitive salary at £30,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + extras
- State if the art, just renovated offices with creative rooms, open plan environment and the latest technology
- Encouragement to take time to recharge with an extra half day every quarter in addition to your allocated holiday
- Company bonus scheme and excellent pension
- A relaxed hybrid working environment allowing 2 days working from home
- Company events held regularly
- Excellent progression routes
- The list does truly go on around 35 benefits available - Please contact Keegan who will talk you through them
As a Midweight Designer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- You’ll be responsible for helping to drive the creative process, using your experience and understanding of the core design principles: colour, contrast, balance, typography, layout, grids and consistency.
- Overseeing juniors, offering support and knowledge from your experience
- Develop your own relationships with colleagues, and your clients
- Use your knowledge and experience to creative inventive and breath-taking design work
- Use your strong typographic skills to create design, aesthetic, and an eye for detail
- Utilise your knowledge of the Adobe CC suite and Sketch
- Working with a range of clients, so multitasking and switching your attention from client to client
- Ensuring visual impact in everything you do, using templates and creating new works
- Be actively involved in client and internal presentations,
The ideal candidate for this Midweight Designer position:
- This role would benefit a designer looking for the step up in their career
- Ability to adapt design content across digital display platforms and formats
- Willing to get stuck in and involved when pitching for new business
- The ability to adapt and explore different approaches and styles without being too sceptical
- Experience in dealing with multiple clients, delivering high quality work and confident in what to do
- Pursue multiple approaches to design solutions – explore all options, and discuss them with your team
- You’ll need to be able to give and receive constructive feedback and react in a positive, proactive way.
- Confident in using - Adobe suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Xd, Sketch, PowerPoint and PDF creation/amendment.