Warehouse operative - (Permanent) - £21879/year - CV3
Warehouse Operative – PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY - Location: Coventry, CV3
To support the continued expansion plans of our client’s online distribution business, Siamo is looking to a recruit Warehouse Operatives to undertake a variety of roles and responsibilities within our fast-growing, employee-owned business
.Exciting opportunities for enthusiastic individuals to join the fastest growing packaging distributor in the UK and embark on the path toward a successful and rewarding career.
Our client looks after the packaging requirements of many thousands of customers, all of whom expect an efficient and reliable service.
You will be well-presented and have excellent attention to detail; someone who takes real pride in their work.
Salary: £21879/year including attendance bonus equivalent to £11.22/hr
Hours of work: 14:00-22:00 Mon-Fri
Potential for overtime during busy periods
Working Hours: Full-time
- Picking orders using a warehouse management system (handheld scanners)Packing orders using a desktop PC to check and label dispatches
- Picking using LLOP
- Working in a safe and timely manner
- Keeping your workplace and equipment organised and clean to BRC standard
- Monitor quality frequently, reporting problems to line managers
- Follow good warehousing practices and required work safe practicesPersonal attributes:Hard working and professional
- Numerically strong
- Have a positive team attitude and competitive spirit
- Be able to understand and effectively follow company process and procedures
Above all, have the desire to achieve the goals of the businessIn return you will be offered the opportunity to work with some of the most experienced and skilled people in our industry.
You will be joining an organisation that has grown from zero to a major national player and where the energy and enthusiasm of the team is infectious.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career and join a fast-growing, employee-owned company where you will have the option to become a shareholder in the business.
Our client is a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a philosophy of working hard and achieving rewards and results.
Guided by a supportive and skilled management team, you will gain the opportunity to work in a high-performing, rewarding and friendly environment.
Full training and opportunities for personal career development enable you to grow your skills
A range of benefits are on offer to the successful candidate including:
A self-invested personal pension scheme with employer contributions
Opportunity to become a shareholder after 6 months, sharing in the wealth-creation of the business
Health cash plan
20 days holiday per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays