1st Line Support
Based in the heart of Cirencester, Siamo are pleased to have partnered with a forward-thinking provider of digital consultancy, managed services, and technology, who are looking to onboard keen individuals on a permanent basis, as an IT Helpdesk Advisor.
Our client specialises in bringing innovative technology to business reality and boasts over 15 years’ experience within their industry. As an IT Support Advisor, you will be providing effective IT helpdesk support to numerous customers, and thousands of devices throughout the UK.
This role would suit an individual with proven IT support experience gained in a similar role, who is looking to grow this knowledge and experience within a supportive and progressive company.
- 37.5 hours: Fixed days of Saturday and Sunday and 3 shifts between Monday & Friday which can be flexible, subject to negotiation.
- 8:30am-5pm (shift times may vary between this)
- Salary £20,000 per annum + shift enhancement (up to 27% if working nights)
- Cirencester, Gloucestershire - full time from office
- Must be able to drive and have own vehicle due to occasional field support at the weekends
Why join our client? Benefits below:
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a client with a first-class company culture. Along with a competitive salary and bi-annual bonus scheme, they offer:
- Company pension
- Bonus scheme
- Health/medical insurance
- On-site parking
- Company events
- Career progression
- Professional training
- Life assurance
- Smart casual dress code
- Free lunch/tea/coffee/fruit every day
- Breakout area with pool table
Main duties for an IT Helpdesk Advisor will involve dealing with:
- First point of contact for queries such as password and system resets, hardware related faults and queries, desktop and app support and new user profile creation.
- Assisting with some 2nd line queries, escalating these where necessary.
- Assisting with new equipment installation.
- Conducting software & data backups.
- Report writing, ensuring all data is accurately recorded and paperwork is kept up to date.
- Managing cases via the NetSuite ERP Platform.
- Overseeing case resolution, from start to finish and in some cases monitoring case escalations, passing onto relevant departments, or supervisors where necessary.
- Working to KPIs.
- Reporting and liaising with Agility resellers and their end users.
The ideal candidate for an IT Helpdesk Advisor:
You must have first class skills in written and spoken English with excellent grammar, along with an organised approach and an ability to prioritise.
You will be bright, enthusiastic, and keen to progress in a vibrant, forward-thinking business.
- MUST Be able to demonstrate an understanding of Windows desktop operating systems and applications, including Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent written and spoken English, and good communication skills.
- Be a good team player, with the ability to work efficiently alone.
- Previous background in customer service.
- Knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems, Active Directory & Group Policies and Networking technologies is beneficial, though not essential.
- Have an organised approach and an ability to prioritise workload effectively