Siamo are delighted to be working alongside an award-winning company based in the heart of Wiltshire, who are keen to onboard a Picker/Packer to join their team on a temporary-permanent basis.
Our client specialises in artisan condiments, with over 50 years' experience. You will be a crucial part of the business, upholding the very best quality that their extensive client and customer base expect though a varied and rewarding role.
You will be responsible for receiving, identifying, and storing goods and materials in a safe manor as to prevent damage or deterioration of the product.
- Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Onsite Parking
- Monday - Friday
- 08:00am - 16:30pm
- Starting at £10.61 (increasing with FLT license)
Responsibilities of a Picker/Packer Operative:
- Picking and packing orders ready for dispatch
- Stacking shelves and stock rotation
- Maintaining records of stock and stock transfers
- Maintaining batch code and BBF records
- Ensuing FIFO is upheld due to working with perishables
- General housekeeping of warehouse
- Checking quantities and quality of product
- Packing and wrapping of goods to minimise damage
- Keeping accurate records transferring data to the CRM system
- Comply with all Health & Safety regulations
Ideal candidate skills and attributes:
- Have previous warehouse and stock control experience
- Have a comprehensive understanding of strict health and food safety legislation and practices
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Good timekeeping
- Good level of computer literacy
- Good communicator in English both written and verbal
- Manual handling with the lifting of heavy items.
- Valid Pivot Steer and Counterbalance forklift truck licenses. (preferred)
To discuss this opportunity, or any other vacancies we currently have available please reach out to Lisa today via 01285 640734.