Warehouse Operative / Van Driver
Award winning Company, “Siamo Recruitment” are looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative / Van Driver to join our client immediately on a temporary to permanent basis in Leicester LE4
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a local leading produce organisation who offer a friendly working environment within excellent opportunities.
We are looking for someone who is hard working and reliable to provide warehouse and van driving support
Working in a friendly environment you will be working as part of a team picking & Packing, Loading & Unloading of produce.
The role will involve some driving of the van so a full valid UK driving licence and van driving experience is required.
Hours of Work and Pay
- £9.50 per Hour
- Monday to Friday
- Picking and Packing of Produce
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Use of Pump truck to move stock around the warehouse
- Driving of van to deliver produce around Leicester
- Reading of Paperwork to ensure accurate deliveries
- MUST hold a valid UK Driving Licence
- Experience within a warehouse environment
- Ability to safely drive a van
- Attention to detail
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
Company benefits when permanent include.
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking
- Kitchen facility
- Full onsite training
- Company pension
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
- Paper applications available on request
Siamo Group is a multi-award-winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 0116 233 4404 or email email@example.com