Civils Project Manager - South/South East
Siamo Group are recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf of our long-standing rapidly growing construction and civil engineering organisation based in South Cerney. This role will be predominately site based and will involve supporting various sites across the South and Southeast.
As a Civils Project Manager, you will have a strong background in and have a very good understanding of Civil Engineering within construction including demonstrable experience in the Water Industry and previous AMP cycle knowledge.
You will be responsible for overviewing the entire process, while maintaining standards of health and safety, quality, environmental impact, and cost control. You will be supervising sub-contractors as required, liaising with clients, and attending meetings.
A driving license is essential, and a company vehicle will be provided.
The benefits of joining our client:
Monday – Friday, competitive salary from £60k-£70k dependent on experience.
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- Company vehicle
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
The main duties will include:
- Identify additional and future business opportunities and help develop relationships with prospective clients.
- Ensure work is executed in a safe and sustainable manner meeting legal, client and company standards
- Order Plant & Materials as required and proactively resource planning
- Ensure the paperwork is in place to allow the project to be handed back to the client
- Plant and personnel optimisation
- Monitoring the Health, Safety and Welfare
- Attend/arrange co-ordination, progress and programme/resource meetings as required with clients
- Monitor and lead the SHEQ performance of site teams
- Assist in the management of the Tender Process and identify construction risks
- Manage the pre-construction process and ensure timely contract administration.
- Support in the preparation, implementation of formal handover documentation on site
The candidate requirements for this role:
- Degree/HND in Civil Engineering
- CSCS Managers/Supervisors card
- Strong civils background essential
- Water industry experience (WTW/STW)
- Driving license essential
To discuss this vacancy in more detail, or any other positions we may have available please call Lisa on 01285 640734