Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative seeking a full-time position within a global, industry-leading company? Siamo Group are pleased to present this fantastic opportunity to join our client on the outskirts of Cirencester on a temporary-ongoing basis.
Based in Kemble, Siamo are pleased to have partnered with an expanding data and record management company, who are looking to onboard keen and hardworking Warehouse Picker & Packers to their team.
If this position sounds like you, please get in touch or apply today to hear back from one of our consultants!
Due to the nature of the business, all candidates will be subject to a full background check including CRB, Trade Sanctions, and Adverse Financial Check.
Shift and Pay:
- Monday to Friday
- 08:00am – 5.00pm
- £10.25 per hour
- Temporary, ongoing (at least 6 months)
Roles & Responsibilities of Warehouse Picker & Packer:
- Preparing for any deliveries due, large, or small.
- To accurately be able to put goods on racks/shelves.
- Examine deliveries that arrive and report any damaged goods.
- Be able to use a handheld scanner successfully.
- Ensuring Client documents and data are suitably protected in accordance with the client specifications
- Adhere to data protection laws and regulations surrounding sensitive and confidential data
- Understanding and utilising inbound and outbound procedures to retrieve and process information from client’s order onto Inventory management Systems
- Being able to maintain a clean and tidy warehouse.
The ideal candidate for this Warehouse Picker & Packer position:
- Have warehouse experience
- Be a good team player
- Manual handling and lifting ability
- Have excellent communication skills
- MUST have own steel-toe safety shoes
- Display a proactive, can-do attitude
- IT Literate
Whilst being in this assignment you will receive the following benefits:
- £50 bonus referral scheme
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Accrual
- 'Save While You Spend' Scheme with over 6,000 retailers
- Employee assistance programme available 24/7
- Dedicated friendly consultants there to support you through you job search
- Pension Scheme
- Further client benefits upon permanent contract
If you would like to give us a call prior to applying for more information, or to understand any other vacancies we have please call us on 01285 640734 and ask for Lisa for a confidential conversation. We look forward to hearing from you.