Electronic Assembly Supervisory
Siamo have partnered with an ever-expanding organisation who are always adapting and striving for success, that are looking to onboard an Assembly Supervisor, who will be responsible for coordinating assembly activities day-today.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who have an interest in electronics and technology with proven leadership skills, and the ability to direct a team through production goals, safety issues, and maintaining production documents.
This position will go permanent for the right individual.
- Monday - Friday
- £13+ per hour depending on experience
- 8am - 4:30pm (early finish Friday)
Benefits offered whilst in this position:
- Refer a friend scheme £25 bonus
- Free on-site car parking
- Excellent career progression routes
- Excellent chance of permanent position within 2-3 months
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits
- Additional benefits upon permanent contract
Your responsibility as an Assembly Supervisor will be making sure all products are to a high standard and all targets are met, through a range of duties; including but not limited to:
- Review the production schedule and allocate tasks to team members.
- Motivate team members to continually achieve excellence in all business aspects.
- Resolve quality issues.
- Maintain a clean & safe workplace.
- Induct new team members and train them to the standard required.
- Ensure all electrical equipment is PAT compliant, if not, withdraw the equipment from use and notify the manager.
- Maintain good communications and relationships throughout the company.
- Ensure all PPE requirements are upheld by the team and worn correctly.
- Attend/support daily production meetings as required.
- Ensure daily routine maintenance is completed and recorded.
- Report any machinery break down to both your manager and the maintenance team, recording the failure and duration of the down time.
- Monitor all aspects of team performance including skills and rectify or report problems.
The ideal candidate for this Assembly Supervisor position will have the below skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to lead and direct a team
- Proven previous experience within a similar role (electronics industry highly beneficial)
- Good interpersonal skills able to train and to coach
- Very high attention and manual dexterity is essential
- Ability to work with small products requiring in depth quality checking
- Computer literate to be able to use Windows XP
- Able to plan and execute job prioritisation
- Be able to partake in a small degree of heavy lifting
If you would like to give us a call prior to applying or to understand any other vacancies, we have please call us and ask for Lisa for a confidential conversation. We look forward to hearing from you