HOME AND MOTOR INSURANCE ADVISOR- ASAP START- BRAND NEW ROLE
Siamo recruitment Northampton have a keen eye out for candidates with experience in Home or Motor insurance for our brand new Customer service and Claims advisor roles in NN4.
My client is a leading broker based in Northampton predominantly offering specialised car and home insurance products but also provide commercial insurances to small-to-medium enterprise and a range of financial services, all nationwide.
Duties for this role will command high quality personal communication skills helping to promote client and insurer relations by telephone, in writing and face-to-face.
Customer involvement is key to the role and you will need to possess a natural ability to build rapport. As a supporting member to our New Business and Renewal teams you will be required to manage and service all midterm policy changes and to assist with and oversee claims, successfully managing outcomes and dealing with all client servicing needs and tasks with skill and efficiency.
You will also need to recognise and convert sales opportunities and be able to process a comprehensive range of transactions with a high level of accuracy.
With a client base of unprecedented quality, the standard of our service is paramount. You will therefore need to display excellent customer service and technical skills whilst processing and handling transactional duties with the utmost accuracy.
Salary is negotiable dependent on your level of experience, starting from £22,000 (with relevant experience) plus bonuses.
- A minimum of 12 months of motor or home insurance experience- essential
- Customer Service experience including in and outbound call handling- essential
- Office and administration experience- essential
- Frequent use of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook- essential
- Experience working with structured procedures and deadlines- preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of FCA regulations- essential
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) qualifications- preferred
- Servicing in and outbound calls to existing customers and to the highest of standards
- Nurturing and developing client and insurer relations (in and on occasion out of the office)
- Accurately processing policies, associated transactions, and documentation (Acturis and MS Office)
- Developing and improving existing processes to enhance the services that we provide
- Providing support and advice to colleagues with all enquiries
- General clerical and administrative duties
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm with an hour for lunch
- 28 days entitlement increasing to 34 days with longevity of service
- Subsidised healthcare subscriptions offering many wellness and retailer benefits including 50% off Virgin & Nuffield gyms, free Odeon/ Vue Cinema tickets, free Rakuten films, Amazon Prime, cashback at Waitrose and many, many more
- Eye care vouchers, in-house savers scheme and flexible pension scheme Location and environment
- Exclusive onsite parking
- On and offsite training and development programs
- Financial support for industry-led qualifications with the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
If this sounds like a role you OR someone you know would be intrested in and qualify for, please call SHARNA today on 01604 438462
(Monday to Friday 8am - 5.30pm)