Forklift Warehouse Operative
Warehouse Operative (with FLT), Monday - Friday, Permanent
Siamo are pleased to present this fantastic opportunity based within a reputable global industry-leading organisation for a Warehouse FLT Operative to join their team in South Cerney on a permanent basis.
With over 100 years' trading experience, our client is widely considered Europe's number one home appliance brand. As a Warehouse Operative, you will be a key part in ensuring the precise and accurate dispatch of goods to thousands of customers nationally.
The benefits of joining our client:
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing to 30 days with service
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Performance pay
- Staff discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free car parking on site.
- Monday - Friday
- 37.5 hours per week (usual shift of 7:30am - 16:00pm)
- £23,500 per year
- South Cerney
As a Warehouse FLT Operative, you need to hold a full, valid forklift licence, with at least counterbalance and reach. Your daily duties will include:
- Palletise products
- Book-in deliveries and cross check goods from paperwork
- Unload deliveries from vans and lorries
- Operate manual handling equipment including counterbalance trucks, pallet trucks, warehouse step ladders and tape guns etc.
- Maintaining organisation of Stores, ensuring stock rotation, and carrying out stock takes.
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Ad-hoc warehouse duties where required such as picking and packing
- Ensure you always use the correct PPE for the task and the PPE used is in good condition.
- Ensure correct manual handling techniques are followed at all times.
The ideal person for this FLT vacancy will:
- Hold a full, valid forklift licence
- Sideloader license is extremely beneficial
- Have previous goods-in experience
- Be a good team player but also have the ability to work well independently
- Possess excellent organisational skills, and attention to detail
- Have Good Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Be computer literate
- Comfortable with heavy lifting up to approx. 20kg
If you would like to give us a call prior to applying out understand any other vacancies we have please call us and ask for Lisa for a confidential conversation. We look forward to hearing from you