IT Sales Account Manager
Do you have sales experience, and an interest in all things IT, most notably Apple products?
Siamo are delighted to present this fantastic opportunity based within a progressive, expanding IT Solutions Distributor based in Newton-Le-Willows who are looking to expand their business and enterprise team with talented Education IT Sales Consultants.
Our client has over 40 years’ experience in creating and deploying IT and Apple solutions for the education, business, and public sectors. As an Education Account Manager, you will be responsible for creating new business opportunities within the education sector, particularly colleges and universities and ensuring they receive an outstanding quality of service at every stage of the sales process.
This role would suit someone with a background in IT Sales, and a strong knowledge of Apple products.
The benefits of joining our client:
- Full-time, permanent opportunity
- Basic £25-£30k + Uncapped Commission (£60k + very achievable)
- Fixed hours: Monday – Friday, 8:45am – 5:30pm, early finish Friday.
- Company Pension
- Staff discount across market-leading hardware and software
- Company iPhone, iPad, and Laptop provided
- First class training and development
The responsibilities of an Education Account Manager include supporting organisations across the UK with their technology requirements, through:
- Maintain existing relationships and growth via referrals and increased share of spend
- Support customer acquisition marketing activities
- Outbound warm and cold sales calls to leads in order to generate new business opportunities.
- Identifying business needs and fulfilling supply and demand.
- Establish key relationships with customers and clients.
- Managing individual sales pipeline.
- Updating and maintaining the company’s CRM system.
- Proactively handle any queries, complaints, or issues, and escalate where necessary.
- Build a network of contacts across both sales and technical divisions
- First point of contact for all sales enquiries
- Work with the Sales Management Teams and Product Sales Teams to evangelise emerging technologies and generate new opportunities to promote the wider portfolio to new and existing customers.
- Organise, plan, and attend sales meetings both virtually and on-site.
The idea candidate for this Education Account Manager vacancy will have the below skills and exposure:
- Proven background in IT Sales
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated, tenacious, and hungry for success.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to hit sales targets & grow business opportunities.
- A solid understanding of IT technologies.
- Experience working with macOS, iOS, Windows, and Android products.
- Experience with IT hardware, software and/or cloud-based solutions.
- Driving license essential
For more information on this vacancy, or to discuss your job search in more detail please call Lisa on 01285 640734 for a confidential conversation.