IT Sales Specialist
We here at Siamo Recruitment have partnered with an innovative and leading IT Distributor across the UK and Europe supplying over 40 Vendors into their UK market.
Our client is based within the Cotswolds, a small commute from Cheltenham, Swindon, Cirencester and West Oxfordshire looking to onboard an IT Sales Specialist to their growing Sales department.
This IT Sales Specialist will require the successful candidate to pitch, introduce and build a network of relationships relating to powerful partnerships across both sales and technical divisions, within their Cyber Security and IT infrastructure sectors.
Your role will allow you to build, develop and retain existing Vendors ensuring spend is maximizing highlighting latest products and aligning business.
What’s the package?
- £50,000 + £15,000 variable. First year £65,000 OTE
- Company vehicle allowance (up to £4,000 per annum)
- Hybrid working pattern. Reporting 3 days to their Cirencester Office
- 25 Days holiday allowance + public holidays
This IT Sales Specialist vacancy will have the following responsibilities and duties:
- Plan outbound calls to customers in order to generate new business opportunities.
- Establish key relationships with technology practice leads within named corporate VARs
- Build a network of contacts across both sales and technical divisions within named corporate VARs
- Execute and agree marketing plans with name corporate VARs
- Identify areas of new technology introductions within corporate VARs
- Own the full engagement plan for the named corporate VARs
- First point of contact for all sales enquiries
- To promote the products and services portfolio to new customers.
- Work with the Sales Management Teams and Product Sales Teams to evangelise emerging technologies and generate new opportunities to promote the wider portfolio to new and existing customers.
- Maintain the expected level of Key Performance Indicators and levels of productivity (phone calls, meetings)
- Maintain and update customer information on CRM system
- Achieve required vendor certifications
- Attend lunch and learn sessions along with pro-active role in vendor focussed call out days
- External partner visits working with the vendor community to set up sales sessions with corporate VARS to promote our clients technology portfolio
This IT Sales Specialist will have the following exposure and attributes:
- Previous exposure selling to partners and highlighting product requirements
- Working with Corporate VAR’s in an essential
- Working with both Cyber Security and IT Infrastructure Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - needed for communicating with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- Good IT skills, including the use CRM and sales technology stacks, including LinkedIn and Sales Navigator
- A professional manner and presentable appearance for meeting customers/clients
- Initiative and good decision-making skills
- The ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
- Good networking skills
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch
- Full UK Driving License