Account / Contract Manager
Siamo Group is one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK, having experienced continued growth, year on year, for the past 10 years. As a result of this success, we now have over 50 locations, both on-site (Managed Service) and a network of Branches across the country, having started with just one high-street branch in 1984.
Following 38 years of continued success, Siamo was voted one of the 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain by the London Stock Exchange in 2016, 2019 and 2020.
We are now looking to recruit an On-Site Account / Contract Manager, for three of our prestigious contracts based in Thrapston and Wellingborough
Experience within the recruitment industry is preferred, however, we would look to develop an individual with transferable skills who is looking to take the next step in their career.
In terms of the right person, we are looking for someone with a flexible approach, both towards working hours and in their attitude to work, a sustained work history, ideally within a fast-paced recruitment environment, a driving licence and own transport with a willingness to travel periodically along with a desire to advance your career path.
What can Siamo offer you?
- Full, on the job training and development, alongside centralised courses in Essential Legislation, recruitment training and aspects of HR management.
- A competitive salary, based on experience and the successful completion of a 12-week probationary period
- Benefits package including life cover, retails discounts, health, and wellbeing advice.
- Opportunities to gain nationally recognised qualifications via Siamo Training
- Great team environment, support network and guidance.
The ideal candidate is driven, works well under pressure and is open to taking on, and developing, new ideas and concepts. The ideal candidate will also enjoy communicating with a variety of people, on different management levels, and relish the opportunity to make proactive decisions as well as problem solve.
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the on-site service from recruitment and shift allocation to completing payroll whilst maintaining/retaining a quality workforce. You will also be responsible for ensuring site compliance and all the component parts of our service level agreement, ensuring client requirements are always fulfilled.
This will predominately be day shifts Monday - Friday with some flexibility required based on the needs of the business and client. There will be an expectation for some weekend working (when required) as well as responsibility for an out of hours’ mobile phone.
- Deliver a high level of customer service.
- Source candidates and conduct interviews.
- Write and deliver reports on Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage employees on performance and conduct.
- Process weekly payroll.
- Develop effective relationships with the customer.
- Understand the needs of the customer and constantly over deliver.
- Schedule employee’s shifts and deal with their availability.
- Deal with candidate queries.
- Proficient using Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, although full training will be given on all internal systems.
- In the first instance please apply on line by sending a current cv