Siamo are pleased to work with a fast-growing family company in Malmesbury who are looking to onboard production operatives on a temporary basis until January 2023 however a permanent contract may be offered for the right individual.
You will be working within a supportive, close-knit team who have a friendly working ethic. This role would suit someone with a previous background in warehousing, or machine operating.
Based in the heart of Wiltshire, our client is a world-renowned supplier and manufacturer of their trade. As a production operative you’ll be a crucial part of the business to ensure customers receive high quality products and efficient service.
- Malmesbury: Must be able to drive due to rural location
- Onsite Parking
- Monday – Thursday: 15:00pm - 12:30am, Friday: 15:00pm – 19:00pm
- £12.50 per hour
Your role as a Production Operative will include the following duties:
- Laser and printing machine operating
- Machine maintenance, cleaning, trouble shooting and fault finding
- Monitor all waste product and record all waste via ERP system
- Maintain log sheets of maintenance and stock levels
- Quality checking goods prior to dispatch
- Cleaning & general warehouse duties
- Maintaining a clean & safe working environment
- Generating and labelling boxes
The ideal candidate for Production Operative:
- Computer literate
- Good team player
- Experience of production environments desirable
- Health & safety knowledge
- Experience of working to risk assessments
- Good eye for detail and accuracy in work
Siamo Group Benefits:
- Immediate Starts Available
- Refer a friend scheme £25 bonus
- Competitive salary
- Employee Assistance App available 24/7
- Staff discount
- Free tea, coffee, and biscuits in break room
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
If you would like to give us a call prior to applying or to understand any other vacancies we have please call us on 01285 640734 and ask for Lisa for a confidential conversation. We look forward to hearing from you.