Customer Support Executive
Siamo Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading business based in Kemble, that are looking to continue their growth by adding two Customer Support Executives into the sales department, to help support their customer’s needs.
Within this Customer Support Executive role, you will be liaising with a verity of people over the phone, email and online to provide first had support and assistance when ordering products, and providing quotations, processing invoices from initial contact to sales. You will use internal systems to log customer information, provide aftersales support but also look for opportunities to upsell.
This Customer Service Executive potion is a great opportunity to join a leading company, and build a long last career, with huge internal development available and a truly family feeling working environment.
The benefits for the Customer Support Executive:
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Clear progression plans and internal development
- Flexible working schedule
- Casual dress on Fridays
- First class communal area
- Ping Pong and Pool Tables
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work Scheme
Your responsibilities as a Customer Support Executive:
- Receive and process customer orders over the phone and online
- Processing customer payments, accurately capture customer credit card details
- Advise customers of delivery dates and liaise with other departments to ensure deadlines are met
- Provide support to customers and help with any queries or questions they may have
- Liaising with supply chain department to co-ordinate order requirements
- Raising collection notes on internal system when goods need to be returned and log details.
- Assist customers with delivery enquiries
- Account Manage large clients, providing support and building working relationships
The ideal candidate for this Customer Support Executive:
- Experienced in dealing with customers via email and telephone
- Knowledge of internal systems
- Confidence in speaking with customers
- The ability to be accurate and detailed in your work
- Some knowledge of upselling would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages