IT Sales Administrator
We here at Siamo Recruitment are working alongside a leading IT Distributor with a large vision experiencing exciting expansion within their operations department. This role is to support their growing customer base effectively working within the Sales, Product and Renewals teams.
This is the perfect employer and vacancy to develop your career within the ever-growing IT Industry, you’ll integrate into key areas of the business becoming a focal point to the businesses success.
This role will include quoting new and existing customers. manage internal administration for orders, working closely with the suppliers and distribution.
If you have sales administration and/or IT experience this is an opportunity not to be missed as our client offers excellent career opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive bonus structure calculated on accuracy of orders and met SLA’s adding over £7,000.00 per annum (paid monthly)
- Hybrid working schedule providing 2 days working from home
- 25 Days + Bank Holidays annual leave allowance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Fixed Hours – Mon – Fri 09:00am – 17:30pm
- Free onsite parking
This IT Sales Administrator vacancy will have the below responsibilities:
- Work in partnership with the Sales team processing and submitting customer orders
- To manage customers aftersales processes
- To work with distributors and stock control to ensure delivery SLA’s are met
- To manage the sales order process from receipt of PO from customer through to Supply Chain Team including quality checks and error resolution
- Daily customer back order and invoice reporting
- Assist with managing the RMA process
- Ensure the CRM system is used and updated
- In-depth understanding of systems and processes
- To assist with basic level quotations and queries
- To have an excellent working relationship with account management, supply chain and renewals functions
The ideal candidate for this IT Sales Administrator vacancy will have the following exposure:
- Previous working history within Sales Administration
- Exposure with IT Software and Solutions would be advantageous however not essential
- Professional and effective communicator with the ability to converse both internally and externally to customers
- Numerical and previous exposure quoting customers
- Ability to work effectively within a team all looking to achieve the same goals
- Previous exposure logging customer information on internal systems
- Full UK Driving License due to rural location