Senior Marketing Manager
Embraces busy environments, relishes B2B communications, holds solid exposure within digital marketing, does this sound like you? If you are experienced within digital marketing and want to join a global organisation that will continuously develop your career, Siamo have the role for you.
Partnering with a long-standing marketing business in Cirencester, Siamo are looking to work with ambitious Senior Marketing Manager’s.
This is a varied role Senior Marketing Manager position, which will see your time split between two key accounts, conducting both Data and Creative work, you will work at a high pace and hold experience and passion within CRM and customer engagement, aiming for continuous organic growth for your accounts.
Why join our client as a Senior Marketing Manager?
- Salary of £35,000 - £40,000
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + extras
- Company bonus scheme
- Excellent pension
- Flexible work schedule allowing 2 days working from home
- Company events held regularly
- Excellent progression routes
What does this Senior Marketing Manager role entail?
- Experience in leveraging consumer data for client campaigns
- An understanding of data regulations around GDPR - (This can be learnt on the job)
- Experience in managing tech/digital projects
- Ideally experience of presenting campaign results and recommendations
- Building and managing key client relationships
- Must have ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, able to manage budgets and stakeholder expectations at any one time
- Ideally knowledge of the creative process, or hands on experience client side
- Experience with Email and CRM
- Demonstrable experience in account/strategic growth
- Management experience ideal, but not mandatory
The ideal candidate for this Senior Marketing Manager position:
- Knowledge of managing multiple projects at once
- Receiving interrogating client briefs
- Knowledge around writing data/tech briefs
- Experience in raising quotes and managing budgets
- Creating project plans for both internal teams and clients
- Experience within stakeholder management