Manufacturing Sales Account Manager
We here at Siamo Recruitment are currently working alongside a market leading Fabrication company with a passion and drive to continue to grow their customer base and manage their existing clients effectively.
Our clients aim is to establish, strengthen and expand their market position in the fabrication sector throughout the UK and the proactive development of national key clients.
This Manufacturing Sales Account Manager will require efficient acquisition of new customers and proactive development of sales in the area of largescale projects.
The candidate who can continue to build mutually beneficial relationships with all clients within their existing customers while also building new relationships.
This opportunity will have the fine blend of office based sales, field based sales and regular visits to existing customers highlighting new products and visions.
Why join our client?
- Free onsite parking
- Company Bonus Scheme (Up to 10% of annual salary)
- Car allowance provided (up to £4,000) along with commutable miles expensed
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Early finish Friday’s (13:30pm)
- 25 days + Bank Holiday provided
This Manufacturing Sales Account Manager role will have the below responsibilities:
- Identify the needs and wants of a potential customer
- Maximise profit on all potential sales opportunities
- Provide excellent customer services to clients over the phone or in person
- Attend product briefings on new and existing modules to ensure product knowledge is kept up to date
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the Company's product portfolio and awareness of competitor products
- Maintaining an awareness of industry trends
- Learn, adopt and adhere to the company sales guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOPs). This includes maintaining and developing the Company's CRM database in accordance with company standards and developing accurate, high quality and professional sales documentation and correspondence templates
- Assist with devising and implementing lead generation activities, as required
- Follow up on all marketing campaigns to maximise their effectiveness
- Handle objections from potential sales opportunities
This Manufacturing Sales Account Manager role will have the following exposure:
- Experience selling fabrication solutions within a range of sectors
- Proven record of over achievement of sales targets in new business sales
- Relevant professional sales training and methodology
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close sales
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communications skills
- A good degree of computer literacy and technical competency
- Demonstrable evidence of organising customer accounts and projection implementation