Siamo Recruitment are delighted to be working with a growing client who are hiring for talented CNC Operators to join their close-knit, friendly growing team in Cirencester.
With a fantastic benefits package, you will be joining a company that truly values their staff and is keen to helping their employees grow within the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have experience in setting up and operating CNC machines, including turning, drilling and tapping operations on various component parts of mechanical shaft seals in a production mode.
This position will see the successful candidate earn up to £33k per year, with bonus potential.
37.75 hours per week:
- Week 1 - 0600 to 1400 Monday-Friday
- Week 2 - 1400 to Midnight Monday – Thursday (Friday’s OFF!)
Why join our client
- Salary up to - £33, 540 depending on experience (inclusive of 29% shift allowance)
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking.
- Overtime available.
- Potential for bonus scheme up to 6%
- Health Scheme & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan 6% with Salary Sacrifice Scheme 2%
- Monthly gym contribution
- Free fruit available
- Cycle to work Scheme
As a CNC Operator you will have the below responsibilities:
- Work from process sheets, blueprints, set up sheets, set up cards and more.
- Insert and secure tooling in machine turrets
- Installing programs into the memory banks
- Turn, face, bore, drill, and thread ream component parts having several inner and external interrelated surface relationships
- Inspect finished product for proper dimensions and document results
- Troubleshoot and adjust offset co-ordinates
- Modify, and edit programs to compensate for materials, tooling, or machine centre conditions
The ideal candidate will have the following exposure and attributes:
- Ability to set-up and operate CNC Lathes and/or CNC Mill Machines
- Ability to use various types of precision measuring instruments
- Strong attention to detail
- Equivalent to 3 years of applied training in a particular or specialized occupation
Contact Lisa today for more information, or submit an application today: 01285 640734.