Warehouse Operatives - Chilled
We are currently recruiting for our client in Exeter!
Working for a major retailer at their distribution centre. Experience is preferred but not a necessity as full training can be given. Feeling comfortable working within a team environment, whilst taking responsibility for small individual orders is key. This is a role that would suit a variety of different people with different experience. Working in a modern environment, with a good assessment and training structure to help you integrate into your new role.
5am - 2pm
2pm - 10pm
9pm - 5am
£10.50ph increasing to £12.50 between the hours of 00.00 – 05.00
What you'll do
- Pick a variety of products including meat, fruit, frozen and chilled items
- Listen carefully to picking instructions through your headset and carry them out at pace
- Make sure your deliveries are perfectly stacked and secure
- Report any damaged items to your manager
- Take responsibility for working through your orders independently
- Help out in any team tasks, such as cleaning equipment and checking stock
What you'll need
- Some experience of working in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Willingness to work with all different types of stock, in temperature-controlled areas
- Good attention to detail when working quickly
- Self-motivation to work hard and do everything to the best of your ability
Working in friendly team, with good facilities where people are at the heart of the business. Staff dining area with relaxation areas and free tea and coffee. Good transport links and free onsite parking facilities. Siamo Benefits for all Siamo staff, discounts on major retail stores, accident cover, cinema tickets and much more!