Warehouse and Production Operative
Siamo are delighted to have partnered with a growing client in South Cerney who are looking to recruit Production Operatives to join their expanding team, on a temporary, ongoing basis.
Our client is an environmentally conscious family business who have over 20 years’ experience in the manufacture and supply high quality electric vehicle supply equipment including charge points, charging cables, EVSE controllers & communication technologies.
As a Production Operative you will support the Stores Manager with the high-quality production of products that will be distributed to customers over the UK. Attention to detail is essential to the smooth running of the operation.
- Monday – Friday
- 8:30am – 17:00pm
- £11.00 per hour
- South Cerney
- initially temporary
Your duties as a Production Operative will include:
- Receiving incoming orders, and booking in stock accordingly
- Quality control of all goods prior to dispatch
- Working independently ensuring product is ready for dispatch
- Logging product codes via internal CRM
- Packaging and preparing boxes for dispatch
- Completing basic electrical work on product including stripping electrical cables
The ideal candidate for this Production Operative position will:
- Have high attention to detail
- Posses the ability to work independently
- Previous warehousing/production experience
- Good computer literacy
- Good communication skills