Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative seeking a full-time position within a growing, industry-leading company? Siamo Group are pleased to present this fantastic opportunity to join our client on the outskirts of Cirencester on a temporary-ongoing basis?
Based in Kemble, Siamo are pleased to have partnered with an expanding data and record management company, who are looking to onboard keen and hardworking Warehouse Picker & Packers to their team.
If this position sounds like you, please get in touch or apply today to hear back from one of our consultants!
Shift and Pay:
- Immediate starts!
- Monday to Friday
- 00am – 5.00pm
- £10.25 per hour
- Temporary, ongoing (at least 6 months)
Roles & Responsibilities of Warehouse Picker & Packer:
- Preparing for any deliveries due, large, or small.
- To accurately be able to put goods on racks/shelves.
- Examine deliveries that arrive and report any damaged goods.
- Be able to use a handheld scanner successfully after being trained.
- Being able to maintain a clean and tidy warehouse.
The ideal candidate for this Warehouse Picker & Packer position:
- Have warehouse experience
- Be a good team player
- Have excellent communication skills
- MUST have own steel-toe safety shoes
- Display a proactive, can-do attitude
Whilst being in this assignment you will receive the following benefits:
- £50 bonus referral scheme
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Accrual
- 'Save While You Spend' Scheme with over 6,000 retailers
- Employee assistance programme available 24/7
- Dedicated friendly consultants there to support you through you job search
- Pension Scheme
If you would like to give us a call prior to applying for more information, or to understand any other vacancies we have please call us on 01285 640734 and ask for Lisa for a confidential conversation. We look forward to hearing from you.