Siamo are delighted to be working alongside an award-winning company based in the heart of Wiltshire, who are keen to onboard a Goods-Out Operative to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Our client specialises in artisan condiments, with over 50 years' experience. You will be a crucial part of the business, upholding the very best quality that their extensive client and customer base expect though a varied and rewarding role.
You will be responsible for receiving, identifying, and storing goods and materials in a safe manor as to prevent damage or deterioration of the product.
- Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Onsite Parking
- Monday - Friday
- 08:00am - 16:30pm
- £11.13 per hour
Responsibilities of a Goods-Out Operative:
- Picking and checking of goods for Sales orders
- Receiving goods from production
- Checking quantities and quality of product
- Physically issuing goods and recording it on the Sage system
- Physically receiving goods and recording it on the Sage system
- Packing and wrapping of goods to minimise damage
- Keeping accurate records transferring data to the Sage system
- Comply with all Health & Safety regulations
- Raising courier despatch documentation
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment
- Communicating with others both internally and outside contractors
Ideal candidate skills and attributes:
- Work on own or as a team
- Flexibility in all aspects of their employment
- Follow standard operating procedures
- Good timekeeping
- Enthusiasm and motivated
- Be able to communicate with other departments both written and verbal
- Prioritises own workload to meet deadlines.
- Manual handling with the lifting of heavy items.
- Valid Pivot Steer and Counterbalance forklift truck licenses. (preferred)