Warehouse/Dispatch Operative – Leicester LE1
Immediate Starts Available
We have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse/Dispatch Operative to work with our client based in Leicester, LE1.
We are looking for a reliable and hardworking individual who is looking for full time and ongoing work.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team who support in development with the role .
Picking and packing of products as well loading and unloading of boxes. You will ensure accurate information are on the boxes and they are labelled correctly for dispatch. You will need to be IT literate and have good attention to detail as we would like someone to take on some of the admin side of the role dealing with delivery notes etc
Please note there can be heavy lifting involved; up to 25kg
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 09.00am – 17.00pm
Rate of Pay: £9.50 Per Hour
- Accurately picking and packing products for manufacture or dispatch
- Loading and unloading of vehicles will be required
- Ensuring accurate labelling and matching of products to paperwork
- Moving and handling of boxes around the warehouse
- Ensuring safety in the workplace at all times.
- Experience of working in a manual role – ideally warehouse – however this is not essential as training is provided
- Physically able to carry out a manual role
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Able to use a computer
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Hard-working and reliable
**COVID-19 – Risk assessments have been carried out to ensure the safety of all workers**
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Car Park available
- Flexible working times offered
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
- Paper applications available on request
Siamo Group is a multi-award-winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 0116 2334404 or email email@example.com