£22,000 - £25,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our client, who is based in Swadlincote on a permanent basis. Due to continued growth and expansion, we are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join the internal sales department.
They are a well-established local business that very much has a family feel to it with very healthy growth. We are looking for someone to assist in the day-to-day administrative duties of a friendly, clean, and productive sales office.
- Handling and processing sales quotes and enquiries efficiently.
- Processing sales orders from start to finish.
- Logging important information on the company CRM – Salesforce
- Data administration.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed correctly.
- Answering emails and calls.
- To acquire adequate product knowledge, to advise, implement and amend sales orders accordingly.
- To participate in a positive co-operative way that is helpful to employee welfare and assists in creating a happy, productive, and safe working environment.
- Must be Team Focused.
- Computer and systems literate.
- Great understanding of Excel
- Ability to communicate on different levels.
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays (will need to save 2 or 3 for Christmas shut down)
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site parking
- My client is part of EOT (employee ownership trust) After 12 months of continuous employment EVERY employee qualifies for an EOT bonus which has no upper limits and benefits from being tax free for the first £3,600.
If you feel you this would be the role for you, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Alex on 01530 416770