Are you an enthusiastic team player, looking to work within a friendly, family-run business based in Bristol? Siamo would love to hear from you!
We are hiring for Warehouse Operatives on behalf of our fantastic client based in Avonmouth, Bristol on a permanent basis. Our client is one of the largest independent suppliers of commercial equipment and supplies to businesses in the South West, from products spanning cleaning and hygiene to catering.
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be joining their small, close-knit team and will be a key member of the business, contributing to the continued success through precise order preparation, and stock rotation to ensure timely and accurate order fulfilment.
Monday – Friday, 08:00am – 17:00pm, £9.85 per hour
The benefits of joining our client:
- Immediate starts available
- Onsite parking
- Company pension
- Statutory holiday entitlement, rising with length of service
- Staff discount
- Supportive, family-feel team
- Business closed over Christmas and New Year
- Full training provided – previous experience not necessary
Duties to be undertaken by a Warehouse Operative
- Picking and packing stock from order pick sheets
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles at the start and end of shift
- Assist goods-in department where necessary, putting away stock into correct locations
- Partake in regular stock takes
- Prepare orders for customer collection: excellent customer service skills
- Navigate internal system for stock information, location, and quantity
- General housekeeping of the warehouse
The ideal candidate for this Warehouse Operative position:
- Good team player with the ability to work independently where required
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail is essential to the smooth running of the operation
- Previous warehousing experience beneficial
- Forklift license extremely beneficial
If this position sounds like your next venture, reach out to Lisa today for a confidential conversation!