Siamo are working alongside a Global business, who are leading the way in the fitness space, that are currently looking to add a Warehouse Operative to their ever-growing business based in Tetbury.
This Warehouse Operative position would see you have a varied and challenging workload every day, where no days in this physical role, are the same with your duties including, building end products for dispatch, allocating and processing stock rotation in the main warehouse, whilst also providing loading and unloading support.
This a great full-time position with no weekend work commitments, that can provide you with a great work life balance, and a great career.
*You will need your own transport*
The benefits of this Warehouse Operative position:
- Salary up to £23,000
- 28 days holiday
- Bonus scheme
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday – 9am – 5pm with an early Friday finish.
- Free onsite parking
- Company Pension
- Free uniform provided
Your responsibilities for this Warehouse Operative role:
- Picking & packing orders
- Organising collections for dispatch
- Using computerised stock system to ensure the correct products are dispatched
- Unloading / loading goods into vehicles
- Checking and providing stock rotation support
- Administration support to the wider team
The ideal candidate for this Warehouse Operative position:
- A solid understanding of warehouse duties and responsibilities
- Previous experience with ‘end product’ (not essential)
- A keen learner and willingness to adapt
- Computer literate
- A FLT Licence would be an advantage but not essential