Working for one of the Sunday Times 1000 companies to inspire Britain 2019.
Full time hours and shifts are 10:45-16:00 or 15:45-21:00 including weekends and bank holidays
Working for a major household name at a customer fulfilment centre to assist with customer orders, warehouse and retail experience is preferred but not a necessity as full training can be given.
Able and comfortable to work within a team environment, whilst taking responsibility for small individual orders.
This is a role that would suit a variety of different people with different experience. Working in a modern environment, with a good assessment and training structure to help you integrate into your new role.
- Picking and packing customer orders using voice pick technology
- Assisting with returns and deliveries, handling products with care and locating stock into the appropriate areas
- Quality checking products to ensure correctness prior to dispatch
- Ensuring that working areas are clean and tidy at all times
- Working in friendly team, with good facilities where people are at the heart of the business.
- Staff dining area with relaxation areas and free tea and coffee.
- Good transport links and free onsite parking facilities.
- Siamo Benefits for all Siamo staff, discounts on major retail stores, accident cover, cinema tickets and much more!
The pay rates are:
Day shift is £10.50 per hour
Night shift is paid at £12.95 per hour