As a Midweight Copywriter you’ll play a key role telling the stories and landing the messaging to connect clients with their audiences, in ever-more meaningful ways.
As a successful candidate you will be a versatile all-rounder, skilled in the copywriting craft, with the ability to grasp briefs, brands, and client challenges with fluency and conviction.
Why join our client as a Midweight Copywriter?
- Competitive salary at £35,000 per annum
- Company events held regularly to maximize team bonding
- Breakfast clubs and team drinks Friday
- Excellent progression routes with clear career development
- Company bonus scheme
As a Midweight Copywriter, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Crafting copy and content ideas for DM, email, digital display, web and social
- Presenting creative work to clients
- Helping to own creative projects from start to finish
- Grasp your clients’ TOV, competitive landscape, and market realities
- Working closely with designers and art directors
- Following and advocating industry best practice
- Maintaining consistent TOV at all times
- Amending and updating copy as per client feedback
The ideal candidate for this Midweight Copywriter position:
- Understanding of CRM and digital, with an eye for what’s new and emerging
- A confident and charismatic individual
- Ability to present work with impact, to colleagues and clients alike.
- Self-motivated, engaging and positive – you’ll be someone people naturally gravitate to and want to work with
- Clear verbal communication to present work internally and to clients
- Dedicated brand ambassador – taking pride in knowing clients and their customers
- Charity and fundraising experience beneficial
- Possess the ability to tell rational and emotional stories to engage audiences and motivate action.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Great all-round organisational skills