Siamo are working with a company that are set on changing the game within advertising, based within commutable distance from Cirencester, who are looking to onboard a skilled Office Administrator to join their Northleach team.
As an Office Administrator of this close, vibrant group, you will ensure the smooth running of the Northleach office, and undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the team is assisted in any aspect to produce the most effective work possible. You will be self-motivated, able to prioritise tasks and work under your own initiative.
Why Join our client?
- Starting salary £23,000 - £24,000
- 25 days Annual Leave (Increasing with service to a maximum of 30 days)
- Salary sacrifice Pension scheme – Totalling 8% contributory.
- Life Insurance (3*salary)
- Income Protection (50%)
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Health insurance
Your responsibilities as an Office Administrator:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Create and update records and databases with financial and other data
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Oversee maintenance and cleaning programme
- Triage IT queries from the office team
- Assist colleagues where necessary
The ideal candidate will hold experience in:
- Experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role desirable but not essential
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- MS Office Competent – strong Excel skills an advantage