We here at Siamo Recruitment are working with a client going through exciting growth within the property industry looking to onboard an Administator to support back office duties and account manage existing clients by location.
Within this Property Administrator position you will have a varied and thought-provoking day, every day, conversing and liaising with a range of customers and stakeholders, whilst also undertaking administrative tasks, supporting the bespoke property managers and contract managers, maintaining a portfolio of high network clients.
This role is office based with hybrid working available, Our clients hub in new, up to standard providing luxurious office environment along with a supportive and goal driven team.
The Ideal candidate for this Property Administrator opportunity will hold strong administration experience, the ability to use internal systems and accurately input information with the ability to prioritise workloads, coming from a property environment would be an advantage but not essential.
Why join our client?
- Excellent development program
- 25 days Annual Leave (Increasing with service to a maximum of 30 days).
- Hybrid working schedule
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Strong pension scheme
- Life Insurance (3*salary)
- Income Protection (50%)
- Health insurance
- Loads of team events, team bonding, and a family feeling environment
Your duties and responsibilities as an Property Administrator:
- Manage the incoming estates emails and updating the internal Database.
- Supporting the Property and Contracts Manager with admin duties.
- Supporting the reception team with incoming business calls and general office duties.
- Create and update records and databases with financial and other data.
- Obtaining quotes for maintenance works, updating the Database, and passing for approval.
- Assisting the Portfolio Manager with Business Metrics reporting mainly using excel.
The ideal Property Administrator candidate will have the below experience:
- Experience as an office/property administrator or office assistant
- Ful UK Driving License due to rural location
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Previous account management exposure would be advantageous
- Excellent organisational skills
- MS Office Competent, Excel is essential