Digital Marketing Executive
Siamo Recruitment are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our client in Cirencester due their exciting period of rapid growth.
Our client is a leading provider of adventure activities within the South of the UK, specialising in a range of adrenaline filled activities from zip wires to cliff swings! You will be joining a friendly, small, close-knit team at their head office in the Cirencester area, where you will be a key member of the team driving business success through helping to devise, plan and implement marketing initiatives across multiple channels, including but not limited to:
- Social Media – inc. Video
- Third Parties – Destination Management Organisations
As a successful candidate, you can expect to be earning circa £25,000 - £30,000 per annuum dependent on experience. Infrequent overnight site visits to locations such as Cornwall and Kent may be necessary, up to 5 times a year.
The benefits of joining our client
- Competitive salary: £25k-£30k DOE
- Private Healthcare
- 28-days holiday including bank holidays
- Workplace Pension
- Onsite Parking
- Staff Discount
- Casual Dress
- Friendly & supportive team environment
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Communicate daily with internal stakeholders, agencies, and media to ensure clear briefs are provided and deadlines are met.
- Editing or origination of marketing collateral - carried out on the appropriate Adobe package and copy will be researched, written, or proofread.
- Analysing and making changes to digital activity.
- Using a number of online marketing platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, email automation software, WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Traditional awareness campaigns
- Running the website
- Assisting in the removal of friction from the customer experience
- Produce simple and clear reports to demonstrate the outcome of marketing activities.
The ideal candidate for this Digital Marketing Executive vacancy:
- Ideally 2 years + Marketing experience client-side or agency.
- Understanding and experience of Adobe Creative Cloud products
- Understanding and experience of Google marketing tools
- Knowledge and experience of web technologies
- Knowledge and experience digital marketing processes
- Good written English and attention to detail
- Good clear communication skills
- Experience within SEO, PPC, Web Editing etc.
Call Lisa today for more information 01285 640734 or apply today!