Siamo Recruitment Northampton are delighted to be on the look out for a fantastic recruitment manager on behalf of our long standing client based in MK46.
Have you a successful and proven track record within managing the end to end recruitment process for smaller companies? Are you looking for a brand new role within a rapidly growing organisation?
As a recruitment manager you will manage sourcing, interviewing and employment processes from start to finish. You will be lone working to ensure the companies headcount needs are always met and not falling behind. Our client requires someone with a strong recruitment background but has also touched upon HR. This role is a brand new role for the company so the successful candidate will be creating new processes, procedures and handbooks also. Ultimately, you will manage the recruitment to ensure you hire qualified employees to meet our company’s current and future needs.
- Design and if necessary update current recruiting procedures (Application and onboarding processes)
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (Facts and figures)
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve employer brand if and when necessary
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager or coordinator
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience with candidate screening and evaluation on all communication levels
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology- Desired
- Fantastic competitive salary
- Great pension scheme
- Free Parking
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank holidays - rising with every year of service!
Please apply online today if this sounds like something you would be interested in.