Warehouse Operative, Temporary - Permanent
Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative seeking a full-time position within a growing, industry-leading company? Siamo Group are pleased to present this fantastic opportunity to join our client on the outskirts of Cheltenham on a temporary-permanent basis.
Permanent contract will be offered between 12-15 weeks upon successful probation completion.
Our partner, established over 20 years ago, are specialists of storage and dispatch within Direct Mail Services, Mail Order Fulfilment and Contract packing / manual in house packing services. As a warehouse operative, you will be a key member of their team to ensure smooth and timely dispatch, as well as accurate and efficient stock control and rotation.
The shift details:
- Monday – Friday
- £10 per hour (pay rise upon permanent contract!)
- 5 hours per week, day shift
- Outskirts of Cheltenham (on a bus route!)
What’s in it for you?
- Immediate Starts Available
- Refer a friend scheme £50 bonus
- Competitive salary above living wage, with weekly pay
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Dedicated, friendly consultants to support you through your job search, including CV creation and interview preparation
- Employee assistance app available 24/7
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Statutory Holidays
- Client benefits offered upon permanent contract
More information on the duties to be undertaken by the successful Warehouse Operative applicant:
- The receipt and booking in of stock
- Putting stock away and replenishing picking locations
- Maintaining records of stock and stock transfers in our computerised system
- Maintaining batch code and BBF records
- Maintaining Yard
- Packing stock ready for delivery
- Working to deadlines to ensure all orders are prepared
- Prepare, load and unload vehicles
- General tidying and ensuring work areas are kept safe
- Logging data onto company database - good level of computer literacy
The successful applicant for this Warehouse Operative post will have the below skills/attributes:
- Warehouse and stock control experience
- Physically fit due to manual role
- Possess the ability to work well in a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy are key to the smooth running of the entire operation
- Reach Truck or Forklift Licence is desirable, though not essential
- Good level of computer literacy
- Good communicator in English both written and verbal
To discuss this opportunity, or any other vacancies we currently have available please reach out to Lisa today via 01285 640734.