Transport Administrator - Sales Coordinator
****Transport Administrator - Sales Coordinator !!!!****
Starting wage £25,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join one of our popular clients based in Biggleswade on a permanent basis.
The role contributes to the success of the company by working closely with the management team on business development on aspects of the daily sales operation whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities, includes but not limited to: -
- To support the UK field-based sales team and product specialists in the completion of new machine tenders, in particular, commercial terms, H&S, inputting of pricing data pertaining to new machines, service contracts, warranties and delivery.
- New machine consultancy request support to all four manufacturing facilities.
- New machine retro fit requests support to all four manufacturing facilities.
- Factory specification approvals (third party items).
- Creation of new machine builds in Lias when required to support field-based sales team.
- Request additional financial sales support to all four manufacturing facilities with the support of the specialists.
- Request / Supply of machine photographs and images to support the external sales team.
- Collect customer feedback following a new machine delivery and shares feedback with respective departments.
- Support other sales support functions when requested.
- Participate in training courses as requested.
- Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
Salary and Benefits:
29 Days Paid annual leave (including bank holidays
Christmas Closure (1-2 weeks)
- You must be able to demonstrate competencies and skills for the role through experience in a similar industry. You should be a team player, have outstanding communication skills, be able to use your own initiative and work effectively in a pressurised environment.
- You must have experience of the tender process and be computer literate with excellent application skills in MS Office and Excel.
- You should be able to travel in the UK and overseas as required to support the business requirements, and you must keep up to date on technical skills and knowledge and attend training as required.
- The role contributes to the success of the company by working closely with the management team on business development on aspects of the daily sales operation whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times.
- To ensure compliance with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy, Environmental Policy and Quality system.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate - apply today for a swift response.