Children’s Home Manager
Children’s Home Registered Manager
Milton Keynes, MK6
£38,000 - £42,000 Plus Bonuses
We have an exciting opportunity to work with an organization that changes young people’s lives positively buy providing domestic, learning and life support for better lives and ensure they have the same opportunities as everyone else!
We are looking for a Children’s Home Registered Manager for a full staffed EBD Home for up to 3 young people aged between 8 and 16 years.
This is a great opportunity to work build an amazing team and set up a fantastic home environment for young people.
As Registered Manager you will be taking responsibility for the implementation of all young people’s placement including their development, monitoring and review to ensure they at fully supported emotionally and mentally.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the home in line with the care Standards Act.
- Provide support to young people with life skills and education.
- Take the lead in setting standards and evaluating achievements.
- Protect the young people from risks to their health, welfare and development inside and outside of the home.
- Provide effective leadership and provide team development and support.
- Liaising with inter-agencies
- Oversee staff training and qualifications
- Manage the homes expenditure and petty cash
- Ensure a safe environment with regular property checks in line with health & safety guidelines
- Be aware of safeguarding at all times
- Participate in the on-call Rota when necessary
To be considered for the role you require the following:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Social Care Services or recognized equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience withing a children’s residential home sector
- Minimum of 2 years children’s home management experience
- Experience of working with complex and emotional behavioral needs in young people
- Understanding of the current Ofsted inspection framework
- Knowledge of current governing legislation and procedures for caring for children
- Ability to manage time and resource es effectively
Salary & Extra Payments:
£38,000 - £42,000 Per Annum Plus Bonuses
If you want to make a difference in young people lives and have the necessary experience, then this is a fantastic opportunity … so apply now!
Please call 0116 2334404 for further information or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you straight away.