Part-Time Customer Service Representative
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service, and want to work for a progressive company offering an incredible benefits scheme and an attractive salary package?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive person to join our client’s team in South Cerney on a Part-Time basis, delivering a seamless and quality service to all customers either face to face on site, or over the telephone / email.
You will be responsible for assisting customers in general queries or booking requests whilst also having the ability to upsell products and service to existing and potential new customers. As a successful candidate, you will have a solid working knowledge of MS Office packages including Excel and Word and be a confident communicator.
- Salary up to £27,000 On Target Earnings Pro Rata (£21,000 basic FTE)
- 20 – 25 hours split between three days (Monday, Friday and Saturday OR Sunday)
- Full training given
What can our client offer you?
Free hire for kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing, while cyclists and walkers can take advantage of the network of private paths.
You would also have access to the gym, discounted spa sessions* and food at their fabulous onsite restaurant.
Additional benefits include:
- 33 days (including bank holidays)
- Extra day off for your birthday
- NHS Top Up Scheme (for example money off dentists, prescription, hospital parking)
- Access to lake and free equipment hire
- Free access to gym and swimming pools *when available
- Discounted shopping platform
- Discounted spa sessions
- On-site parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Mental Health Programmes & onsite Mental Health Champions
What you’ll be doing:
- Dealing with all inbound telephone and email enquiries and providing product expertise to customers.
- Processing and managing booking allocation on in house bookings system.
- Receiving payments and ensure all bookings are fully paid in advance of arrival.
- Deal with and follow up all day-to-day issues which may arise including maintenance and housekeeping issues.
- Deal, manage and take appropriate action to resolve customer complaints.
- Engage with property owners and act accordingly with regards to enquiries, guest, and owner bookings.
- Upsell of activity extra’s to all customers.
- Assist with arrival and departure lists and checks each week.
- Assist with arrival hampers.
- Update guest and property directories as required both on internal systems, and website.
- Property recruitment to enhance to the portfolio of rental properties.
The successful applicant will possess the below qualities and attributes:
- Be polite, friendly attentive and understanding to all customers requests
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Able to liaise confidently and professionally with a polite and courteous manner
- Good understanding of IT, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential
- Administrative experience
- Have driving licence and own transport is essential due to no public transport routes
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, or to find out about any further vacancies please call Lisa on 01285 640734 for a confidential conversation.