Warehouse Operative - Immediate Starts!!!
Warehouse Operative – Dartford – Full time – 45 Hours - Summer peak period - June to August
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our team at a site based in Dartford. This would be working for a leading national logistics and distribution company with representation in six continents and operating in over 120 Countries who deliver pro- active and innovative freight solutions Worldwide.
The hours of work and rates of pay:
- Day Shift - £10.73 p/h, Overtime £11.71 (+40 hours)
- Shift: 09:00AM – 18:00PM
- The working pattern is 5 days Monday – Friday.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Checking products and their quality, inputting them on the system and labelling accordingly.
- Quality check
- Moving pallets
- General warehouse duties
- Packing of orders
- Shrink wrapping
- Working in a team
Skills / Competencies required:
- Utmost professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Enthusiasm, self-confidence and self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to use initiative ad be pro-active
- Results focused
- Open to new ideas and methodology
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and drive to continually improve
- Strong degree of flexibility within a multi targeted environment
- Team player
If you think you have what it takes to work with us, please apply asap and one of us will be in touch with you