Warehouse Operative - Wednesday to Saturday Fixed Shifts - Increased pay rates
We have an exciting opportunity for Warehouse Associate with Immediate Starts for our partner Ocado based in Erith (DA8 1DE) offering 40 hours per week plus optional overtime.
Ocado is a market leading retailer who use cutting edge technologies to ensure they are the market leader in their sector. They have worked in Partnership with Siamo since the site in Erith opened and over 200 workers have transferred from Siamo to Ocado onto permanent contracts with a number then transferring into managerial positions.
FANTASTIC TEMP TO PERM AFTER 13 WEEKS
Several roles are available in different departments which includes:
- Picking and Packing customer grocery orders
- Decanting and scanning products to go into sites stock
- Loading and despatching orders
Please note these roles involve handling meat and alcohol and due to the nature of the products this is a temperature-controlled environment regulated to 4 degrees.
Earn Up To £588 per week, Simply work 5 shifts full shifts on Nights and your Gross Pay will be £588
6am -10pm - £ 10.32 (£400 for 40 hours)
10pm - 6am - £ 12.32 (£480 for 40 hours)
Overtime: for all hours worked over 40 hours 6am -10pm - £12.90 10pm -6am - £14.90
The Benefits of this role include:
- Immediate Starts
- Great rates of pay and overtime
- Permanent job opportunities
- 4 days onboarding with full training provided
- Fantastic onsite facilities
- Subsidised canteen serving hot and cold food – You can get a hot breakfast for £1.
- Free PPE
- Training in a number of departments
- Staff Shop (offering great quality goods at a fraction of the supermarket price)
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Car-Park with charging points for electric vehicles
- Excellent chance of a permanent position with client
- Access to local discounts
- Colleague awards and initiatives
We are looking for Wed-Sat fixed shift pattern:
Day shifts – 6am - 3pm OR 6am – 4pm OR 6am – 5pm depending on which department you work in
Night shifts – 6pm – 6am or 7pm – 6am depending on which department you work in.
Training will be Mon-Thu for your first week.
Welfare and Engagement
All colleagues receive access to the Siamo benefits package from day, for FREE, which includes:
- Superb online and high street discounts
- GP Services with access to video appointments for you and your family
- Access to Professional counsellors if required
- Financial support lines
- Health tracker
- Fitness and wellbeing support
It’s your choice which method you prefer, just let us know when we call you back
Option 1 - Digital Online application with a telephone/video interview
Option 2 - Come onto our site and complete the process in person
Your safety is paramount and site has a number of Covid measure in place.