MHE Instructor - Logistics - Milton Keynes - £28 - 30K per annum
We are looking for an MHE trainer to assess and train Reach truck, Counterbalance and PPT at our client sites
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 per year
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - Days and Afternoons
- To facilitate and deliver ITSSAR / RTITB standard training.
- Plan, maintain and improve the quality of training and assessment and uphold the high standards of our client partners.
- Deliver training to the required awarding body standard and client standard.
- Develop, coach and support employees, to achieve and maintain the standards required to operate plant and equipment in line with Health & Safety regulations and site rules.
- Responsible for managing, executing, and producing training manuals and associated documentation.
- Prepare audio / visual training guides in collaboration with accrediting bodies.
- Manage and maintain a training matrix to accurately record, reflect and plan the development of individual employees.
- Assess the competency of employees.
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Contribute to a candidate focused culture, ensuring the right fit, maintaining good communication and ensuring an excellent candidate experience is at the heart of all activities.
The successful candidate will have:
- ITSSAR / RTITB accreditation.
- Previous Trainer experience.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and environmental law.
- The ability to drive a Safety First culture.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- The ability to organise and prioritise.
If you can demonstrate a passion for training, coaching and development and a desire to succeed within a fast-paced environment – then we want to hear from you