Refuse Collectors Required ** Immediate Starts Available**
Refuse Collectors Required
We are currently looking for hard working individuals to support our client based in Coalville.
We are looking to recruit Refuse Collectors to work with a team to ensure bins are emptied into the lorries safely.
Must be able to supply 2 years work references
Hours of Work and Pay
- 06.00am – 15.45pm
- Days will vary between Monday and Friday
- £9.94 Per Hour rises after 12 weeks
- Collecting bins and emptying into the refuse vehicle
- Ensuring areas are kept tidy
- Must be physically fit to meet the demands of the role.
- Hardworking and reliable
- Flexible to work the adhoc requirements
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
Siamo Group is a multi-award winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 01530 416770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org