Customer Service Administrator
Customer Service Administrator
£10.67 Per Hour
We have an exciting opportunity for an organised and customer-service focused individual to work for our client based in Northampton, NN4.
The role will involve speaking with clients to book surveys. This will involve updating the system, spreadsheets and managing the surveyor’s diaries.
So you will need to be able to use Excel, have fantastic customer service skills and have had experience managing diaries.
This is a UK-wide project and requirements someone with attention to detail and ability to manage a workload effectively.
The role is office based and working Monday to Friday 09.00am – 17.00pm (flexible start and finish times are considered)
You will be working in a friendly team who offer great training and support where needed.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Calling clients to book appointments
- Managing a workload effectively
- Updating Excel spreadsheets and the company system accurately
- Using a diary system to book surveys
- Liaising with surveyors and other team members
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Experience working in a busy office environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent Microsoft office, including Excel, skills.
- Experience of diary management.
- Must have good attention to details
- Be able to prioritise workloads
- Be able to communicate effectively on all levels.
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
- Paper applications available on request
Siamo Group is a multi-award-winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 0116 2334404 or email email@example.com