Despatch Operative (FLT Licence Required)
We have an opportunity for a Despatch Operative to support in production and packing of products with a food manufacturing environment.
This is an opportunity to work for a company at the forefront of their industry.
This role is based in Overseal.
Would need a Valid FLT Licence
Hours of Work and Pay
- £10.42Per Hour + Shift Allowance.
- Shifts: AM 06.00am – 14.00pm / PM 11.00am – 19.00pm (10am to 6pm on Fridays) Monday to Friday – Rotating Shift Pattern
- Prepare orders following work instructions
- Get products for order in stock
- Follow instructions on orders to match customers’ requirements
- Repacking products with required.
- Sampling of finished products when required
- Complete the “Roll Up” and “Buy and Sell” works orders
- Print Packing Lists and Certificates of Analysis for UK orders.
- Produce the shipping documents for orders to be shipped via Fedex UK.
- Follow Hygiene rules
- Loading of vehicles
- Maintenance of stock records in line with quality procedures
- Maintenance of good standards of hygiene and housekeeping in/around the warehouses.
- Work in line with company policies
- Do other tasks or work in other departments when required.
- Valid FLT Licence
- Experience within production, food production or similar
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Understanding of health and safety regulations
- To wear required PPE throughout working shift.
- Attention to Detail and able to record information accurately.
- Immediate start with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Siamo Benefits scheme
If this is the role for you apply now or call the Ashby branch on 01530 416770