Warehouse Associate Required, immediate Starts, Long Term Work, 40+ hours a week, Great pay rates
We have an exciting opportunity for Warehouse Associate with Immediate Starts for our partner Ocado based in Erith (DA8 1DE) offering 40 hours per week plus optional overtime.
Ocado is a market leading retailer who use cutting edge technologies to ensure they are the market leader in their sector. They have worked in Partnership with Siamo since the site in Erith opened and over 200 workers have transferred from Siamo to Ocado onto permanent contracts with a number then transferring into managerial positions.
Several roles are available in different departments which includes:
- Picking and Packing customer grocery orders
- Decanting and scanning products to go into sites stock
- Loading and despatching orders
Please note these roles involve handling meat and alcohol and due to the nature of the products this is a temperature-controlled environment regulated to 4 degrees.
Earn Up To £588 per week, Simply work 5 shifts full shifts on Nights and your Gross Pay will be £588
- 6am -10pm - £ 10.00 (£400 for 40 hours)
- 10pm - 6am - £ 12.00 (£480 for 40 hours)
- Overtime: for all hours worked over 40 hours 6am -10pm - £12.50 10pm -6am - £14.50
The Benefits of this role include:
- Immediate Starts
- Great rates of pay and overtime
- Permanent job opportunities
- 4 days onboarding with full training provided
- Fantastic onsite facilities
- Subsidised canteen serving hot and cold food – You can get a hot breakfast for £1.
- Free PPE
- Training in a number of departments
- Staff Shop (offering great quality goods at a fraction of the supermarket price)
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Car-Park with charging points for electric vehicles
- Excellent chance of a permanent position with client
- Access to local discounts
- Colleague awards and initiatives
- You will be required to work any 4 days from 7, which includes regular weekend working.
- Day shifts – 6am – 4pm OR 6am – 5pm depending on which department you work in
- Night shifts – 6pm – 6am or 7pm – 6am depending on which department you work in.
Welfare and Engagement
All colleagues receive access to the Siamo benefits package from day, for FREE, which includes:
- Superb online and high street discounts
- GP Services with access to video appointments for you and your family
- Access to Professional counsellors if required
- Financial support lines
- Health tracker
- Fitness and wellbeing support
It’s your choice which method you prefer, just let us know when we call you back
Option 1 - Digital / Online application with a video interview
Option 2 - Come onto our site and complete the process in person
Your safety is paramount and site has a number of Covid measure in place.
Who are we looking for?
To secure your place apply today and get a call back from the team who will be delighted to support you through your application.
- Award winning training and development to support you
- 15% staff discount, with free deliveries on certain days of the week
- Company shop with amazing discounts.
- Excellent subsidized on-site canteen
- Free car parking
- Benefit schemes
- Monthly incentives
- Career progression
- Overtime paid at 1.25 after 40 hours
- All shifts are 4 on / 4 off basis