We here at Siamo Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading client within their sector looking for a Financial Controller to join their success in a part time position. If you’re naturally analytical, critical and strategic looking to join a professional and vibrant client this is the vacancy for you.
This Financial Controller provide an excellent blend, providing the directors with financial information and Tax Strategy along with overseeing a team of 2 finance assistants, ensuring smooth running and completion of the workload.
The Financial Controller will be essential to the company’s growth and visions by providing the key financial data to the Directors and teams to ensure the company proceeds in the forward moving direction.
This vacancy offers between 15 - 20 hours per week.
This Financial Controller vacancy will have the below responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing financial day-to-day processing and data collection
- Plan monthly income and work in progress and oversee monthly invoicing
- Attend and hold quarterly board meetings reporting on management accounts and forecasting
- Prepare, agree and communicate annual budgets to teams
- Managing staff expenses, petty cash, invoices and corporate card expenditure
- Reporting and timely payments of taxes (corporation tax, director’s personal tax, PSA’s, CT61’s, P60’s and P11d’s)
- Plan and prepare staff pay review model
- Develop and implement training for the Finance Assistants
- Review cashflow forecasts and treasury deposits with the Directors advising them through financial data
- Review and advise on overdue company debtors
The ideal individual for this Financial Controller vacancy will have:
- Previous exposure within a like level role is essential
- ACCA qualified / AAT Level 4+
- Strong exposure with corporate and personal taxation
- Previous exposure delivering strategic advice through finance to the Directors
- Prior exposure working in a practice would be advantageous
- A natural ability to converse with all levels of the business
- Ability to confidently deliver data at board meetings
- Keen to develop other members within the finance department