Customer Service Executive
Do you have experience within customer service, and are looking to take your career prospects further through an administrative role? We would like to hear from you!
This position is ideal for those looking to take their experience into their first office based, administrative role and has healthy potential to create fantastic career progression routes for the right individual.
For this Trainee Administrator role, we are looking for people who have experience and knowledge in any form of customer service, you will be guided thorough the role, giving you skills that will help you in achieving your full potential.
Your focus as a Trainee Administrator will be providing a customer experience that will result in returning business, whilst gaining a skillset of customer management which will progress your knowledge around customer care, along with general office duties to help adapt you for the future that you choose within this company.
- Full time, 40 hours per week, 5 days a week, with 1 in 3 weekends per month on a ROTA basis
- Shifts are: 8am – 4:30pm and 10:30am – 7pm.
- Starting salary of £19,500 (which can rise to £21,500 when you meet certain performance criteria).
Why join our partner:
- Full product training is given
- Career progression within the company
- Bonus scheme
- Staff discount
- Free parking at site
- Pension scheme
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Opportunity to take on an apprenticeship
- Buy/Sell Holiday scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
Your responsibilities as a Trainee Administrator:
- Ensure every customer receives the very best customer care.
- Remain courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and helpful to customers.
- Answer customer calls, web chat, Social Media Contacts, and emails professional.
- Resolve customer issues, process customer orders, suggesting appropriate add-ons when possible.
- Communicating appropriately on customer orders and accounts through detailed notes
- Actively help the department meet its organisation set KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Attend and actively engage in product and skills training sessions.
- Proactively assist with the day-to-day running of the department including administrative tasks, training of others and product training
The Ideal Candidate for this Trainee Administrator position will have experience in:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Confident, clear telephone manner.
- Diligence and attention to detail with great problem-solving skills.
- PC Literacy.
- Enthusiasm and drive, proactive and resourceful.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in customer service in any background. Admirative experience is NOT essential.