Recycling Advisor **Immediate Starts Available**
Recycling Advisors Required in Leicester **Immediate Starts Available**
Apply now for an opportunity to work in a centrally located Recycle Plant in Leicester!
This role offers flexible working days, working 6am – 5pm with some opportunity to work Saturdays, 6am – 12pm. We have immediate starts available and there is ongoing work.
The role is based in a Recycling Plant, where your main role will be to sort through the materials to ensure they are in the correct area for recycling. It can require long periods of time on your feet so you will need to be physically fit, although no heavy lifting is required for this role, and you will be working in a sometimes, dusty and dirty environment as you are working with recyclable materials
Our client is an established recycling plant based within easy access from Leicester City Centre, and Siamo Group are an award-winning agency who take pride in ensuring all of our staff are well listened to, given help when needed and contactable 24/7!
In return we offer flexible working where you can choose the days you want to work, with Immediate starts available.
Shifts / Pay
- The shifts go across Monday-Friday although you may not be required every day (6am-5pm)
- £9.50 Per Hour
- Flexible working available
- The site is a 20-minute walk from Leicester City Centre
- On-site parking is available
- Easily accessible for you to bike to work
- Based in LE4 – so on good public transport routes.
Welfare and Engagement
- Siamo benefits – include the discounts, doctor elements, financial support, mental health
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
- Paper applications available on request
- Guaranteed call from Siamo within 24 hours regarding application
- Evening and Weekend interview slots
**A Covid-19 risk assessment has been carried out to ensure the safety of our candidates**
We are an established recruitment & staffing agency specializing in temporary and permanent recruitment, both high street and have a huge on-site presence. We offer recruitment support within the Industrial, Technical, Commercial and Driving divisions and always aim to go above and beyond. Not only this, but we also run a huge part in training offering apprenticeships and a number of different courses for our clients and staff we place.
How to apply…..
To apply for this role please submit your application or alternatively email your cv to email@example.com and we will be in contact within the next 24 hours!