Civils Site Manager
Siamo Group are recruiting for a Site Manager on behalf of our long-standing rapidly growing construction and civil engineering organisation based in South Cerney. This role will be predominately site based and will involve supporting various sites across the Thames Valley region.
As a Civils Site Manager, you will have a strong background in and have a very good understanding of Civil Engineering within construction including infrastructure of transport systems and installation of services, such as drainage and gas, before above-ground construction.
You will be responsible for overviewing the entire process, while maintaining standards of health and safety, quality, environmental impact, and cost control. You will be supervising sub-contractors as required, liaising with clients, and attending meetings to support the Project Manager.
A driving license is essential, and a company vehicle will be provided.
The benefits of joining our client:
Monday – Friday, competitive salary from £50k negotiable dependent on experience.
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- Company vehicle
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
The main duties will include:
- Ensuring compliance with the contract drawings, specification and ensuring effective implementation of all engineering controls
- Producing risk assessments and method statements for safe execution of the works
- Ensure work is executed in a safe and sustainable manner meeting legal, client and company standards
- Order Plant & Materials as required and manage sub-contracted works
- Manage the work and resources to ensure it is completed on time and within budget
- Maintain records of variations and additional works and liaise closely with the Quantity Surveyor
- Ensure the paperwork is in place to allow the project to be handed back to the client
- Work collaboratively with the Site Foreman to ensure successful project completion
- Work collaboratively with clients and ensure regular communication with the wider team
The candidate requirements for this role:
- Degree/HND in Civil Engineering
- CSCS Managers/Supervisors card
- Strong civils background essential
- Water industry experience (WTW/STW) is desirable however not essential
- Driving license essential
Call Lisa today for more information or to apply 01285 640734!