We here at Siamo Recruitment are working with an exciting client with a growing accounts department looking to recruit a competent and experienced Credit Controller to join a team of 2 to ensure business continuity and payments for the company are paid within set deadlines.
This is a role which offers business critical responsibilities where the ideal candidate will be a confident communicator, attentive to detail and passionate on providing the best possible outcome for the business.
The ideal candidate will have proven exposure within Credit Control, proficient of accounting packages with the ability to confidently manipulate data from Microsoft Excel.
Why join our client?
- Joining a small and family feel company with an all for one ethos
- Working in a team of 3 with an additional credit controller and credit manager
- 20 days holiday allowance with bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite parking
This Credit Controller opportunity will have the following responsibilities:
- Evaluating new credit requests and conducting client credit checks
- Managing and collecting debts from company debtors
- Setting terms of credit for new customers
- Negotiating suitable payment plans with clients
- Managing and collating payments within a timely manner
- Processing of payments received
- Managing the companies Sales Ledger
- Developing a strong relationship with the clients, internal teams and company wide
The ideal candidate for this Credit Controller opportunity will have the following exposure:
- Previous exposure within a Credit Controller role is essential
- A confident communicator with the ability to effectively
- Confident with reconciliation of debtors accounts
- Ability to deal with complex and problematic scenario’s effectively and professionally
- Exposure in using accounting softwares and Microsoft Excel