Operations Manager - Milton Keynes - 3PL multiclient - £45,000
To manage the daily throughput of Client intake, Client orders, maintain accurate inventory, manage production planning and provide leadership to the operations teams. To motivate, encourage and measure the operations teams in order to deliver a best in class service to our Clients.
Key duties and responsibilities
Maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and managing all employee relations matters.
Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analysing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements, implementing and measuring operational changes.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing Daily, Weekly and monthly KPI’s
- Maintain high standards of service to clients each day
- Manage the daily throughput of customer orders
- Ensure outstanding stock receipts are completed and recorded
- Accurately record returns receipts
- Complete stock inventory requests and report results
- Work with Client Services team to deliver expectations
- Coach and mentor the First Line Management Team
- Carrying out PDP’s and objective setting for your team
- Any other reasonable request of senior management
- Carry out Return to Work Interviews
- Manage all employee relations matters, e.g. Disciplinary, grievance, flexible working requests
Qualifications and key skills
Performance Management, Coaching, Supervision, Quality Management, Results Driven, Developing Standards, Foster Teamwork, Handles Pressure, Giving Feedback
- Educated to GCSE standard or above
- Experience in managing minimum 15 staff
- Able to meet deadlines
- Reporting of KPI’s
- Understanding of multi-user environment
- Knowledgeable in H&S requirements
- Can contribute ideas and suggestions to team meetings
- Can identify areas where change of process or procedure can benefit the business and improve customer service
- Experience of WMS
- Microsoft Office User
In return we offer a great career advancement opportunity and competitive salary package.